About Me

My photo
I'm married (45 years) to my wonderful (sometimes) husband, Peter and have two wonderful (sometimes) grown-up (sometimes) children. I also am a grandmother to five gorgeous and wonderful (sometimes) grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. I am a self taught 'tatter'... 'Tatting' is lace-making with a shuttle instead of with bobbins - though I can also make lace in the traditional way too. I enjoy knitting and also crochet, and have tried many other arts and crafts - but always go back to tatting. I write poetry, and if I didn't have fibromyalgia I'd probably enjoy long walks through the forest and along the beach too :)

Sunday 6 November 2011

lazy day

enjoying a really lazy day just thinking of all the lovely colour threads I am going to buy at Havant Craft Show!! will probably do tatting a bit later, but it is Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment