About Me

My photo
I'm married (45 years) to my wonderful (sometimes) husband, Peter and have two wonderful (sometimes) grown-up (sometimes) children. I also am a grandmother to five gorgeous and wonderful (sometimes) grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. I am a self taught 'tatter'... 'Tatting' is lace-making with a shuttle instead of with bobbins - though I can also make lace in the traditional way too. I enjoy knitting and also crochet, and have tried many other arts and crafts - but always go back to tatting. I write poetry, and if I didn't have fibromyalgia I'd probably enjoy long walks through the forest and along the beach too :)

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Swimming?


just thought i would share my day with you all, Started with swimming [ for the over 50's ]  I thought a float would be a good idea as my doctor told me not to do breast stroke, and can't do crawl, i take in mouthfuls of water! well the float was a disaster big time!!But at least i had fun trying to get on it.Sister Diane and brother-in-law Pete came for lunch. So, no crafting today. Tomorrow i hope to spend most of the day in my little craft room with my little buddies, pictured above. They are prayer teddies, given to me by a very lovely friend.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... cute teddies mum :)... Oh, and I LOVE the profile photograph - you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete